With visitors in town I wanted to try some new recipes. Isn’t that when you try new things that you have no idea if they are good, bad or horrible?! Probably not, but when we have visitors that is when I seem to spend the most time on Pinterest for new ideas.
This past weekend I tried a new breakfast recipe that was easy and quick to make! I not only made it Sunday morning, but it was so good we also made it Monday! Both mornings the plate was empty within minutes. This is definitely going to be a new morning staple in The Stevens household.
What you will need:
- 8 ounce can of refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 8 slices of bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled
- 4 eggs, scrambled
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon of black pepper
What you will do:
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine bacon, scrambled egg and cheddar cheese into mixing bowl.
- Unroll dough on work surface and separate into triangles.
- Top each triangle with bacon, scrambled egg and cheddar cheese. Roll up loosely as directed on can. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Brush with beaten egg and sprinkle with black pepper.
- Bake 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Everyone joined the sandwiches with a little maple syrup drizzled on top of them!
What is your favorite breakfast treat?