I love crockpot recipes but I have a hard time finding recipes that are actually good after throwing a bunch of ingredients in a pot to cook all day. Well, this one is a gem!! And it is so easy! These meatballs are so delicious and flavorful and leave your house smelling like you slaved all day cooking (your secret is safe with me!).
What you will need:
- 2 pounds frozen meatballs, I use Italian-style
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 5 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine ketchup, sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire cause, and onions.
- Pour combined sauce over meatballs in large crockpot.
- Cook on LOW for 6-8 hours or HIGH for 3-4.
The meatballs can be served with egg noodles, mashed potatoes, or on a hoagie bun. My family loves this recipe and has been a keeper in our household.
What is your favorite crockpot recipe?
Stay tuned for pictures of Taden’s First Birthday Party later this week!