He did it! We did it!
Geoff officially had his last MBA class, or any class linked to a degree, EVER last night!! He has been chipping away at his MBA for years and has finally earned it. After all the hours of papers, exams, driving the hour trek to and from class multiple times a week it is over and we could not be happier!! We both keep joking with each other that we are more excited to see the end of this adventure than the other. He is excited to be done and to have the three letters after his name finally. I am excited to have him home more often and to be able to spend my evenings with him again. Let’s just say, we are both equally VERY excited!!
We celebrated in true Stevens fashion with home-made decorations, yummy treats, sparkling juice and game night with this cute couple. The celebration was a perfect way to celebrate the end of an era!
What you will need:
- 1 1/2 cups of graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (14 ounce) can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3/4 cup butterscotch chips
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup toffee chips
- 1 1/4 cups flaked coconut
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
What you will do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 13” x 9” dish with no-stick baking spray.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs and melted butter until combined well.
- Press crumb mixture firmly into bottom of prepared pan.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumb mixture.
- Layer evenly with remaining ingredients, butterscotch chips, milk chocolate chips, toffee chips, flaked coconut, chopped walnuts.
- Press down firmly with fork.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Run knife around edges of pan to loosen from sides while still warm.
- Let cool completely (unlike most desserts, these are better when cooled).
- Cut into individual bars – Enjoy!
Congrats Geoff Stevens, MBA! I am so proud of you.