I have been shimmering this amazing, EASY recipe the past couple of days and I have been in the best mood ever. My house smells a-m-a-z-i-n-g!! How could you not be in a fantastic mood with scents of apple mixed with cinnamon and topped with light whisks of vanilla filling your house. Fall could not smell any better, and it may just be our new year-round scent at The Stevens’ (you have been warned).
(easy, easy, easy) Fall Potpourri Recipe
- Peels of one orange
- One apple, sliced
- 6 cinnamon sticks (or more!)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- Dump everything into a pot. Cover with water. Simmer. (I told you easy)
- Enjoy your sweet aroma that will fill your home for days.
**Side note: you may save the contents for up to three days!! Bonus, bonus!
^^I think I stood here, directly above the simmering pot, for at least 5 minutes. The strong aroma was heavenly!
I found these for more easy, yummy-smelly recipes!